Friday, September 26, 2014

Coconut Spice Sconelettes

Like their name? Me too! They are subtle and kind of like super easy, no brain 3-bite cinnamon scones. Perfect with afternoon tea.

They don't look like much, I am tired...but I am saving all my recipes here before I forget...life gets busy and kids seem to eat my recipe papers or they wander off...
It makes about 16
Ingredients
4 eggs
2 1/2 cups shredded coconut (unsweetened)
1/4c arrow root starch
2T coconut flour
1/4 cup molasses 
2T Maple syrup
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ginger

Mix it all together and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (or until edges are golden brown). 

*Tip if batter seems a little runny ass 1tsp of  coconut flour and stir well and let it sit for a minute or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment