Monday, June 11, 2012

A New Page...

Well I have to start some where!

I have gone back and forth about coming out of my private little blog and sharing with more people. I mean - at least being willing to be "out there" more. Maybe it is presumptuous of me, but I have felt for a long time that I have a lot to share. Not that I have a lot to go on about (I don't really). But on another level I have felt like I needed to take this step- maybe just to reach one person- who knows? I am not expecting for readership to skyrocket. :0) I just decided to be true and faithful and make this little place inviting and open.  Maybe there are people out there  who are supposed to come across my little corner of the internet. Time will tell. I know with out a doubt, that I am called to reach out and encourage other Mamas (in whatever way they walk).

This has been on my heart for a LONG time...But I have been reluctant to take this step. Mainly because, while I have zero problem sharing my heart with complete strangers...I struggle with knowing family (not my hubs...The others ) could read this.

I'm a bit of a quirk. I know it.

So here I am. I am going to do it. I will put my self out there. There will be some more personal posts I'll keep at my old abode. I would eventually like to edit and share in different parts my HWBAC2 (Home-Water-Birth-After a Cesarean [second VBAC]) journey...I think I may even post the video of the birth (that should get the birth junkies interested, right?).

Here's to a new Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. very cool.. God has given you a lot why not share all you have learned.. GREAT IDEA

    ReplyDelete